UPDATE 1-CHAD Therapeutics files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - CHAD Therapeutics Inc CHAD.PK, a California company that make devices for sleeping disorders under the name Dormio Tech, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy last month and has ceased operations, according to a regulatory filing Friday.
The company listed assets of less than $1 million but liabilities greater than $10 million, according to documents filed Jan. 5. in federal bankruptcy court. CHAD said a bankruptcy trustee has been appointed.
The case is In re: 09-bk-10040, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. (Reporting by Phil Wahba, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid