- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Volcker: Crisis may be even worse than Depression
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - The global economy may be deteriorating even faster than it did during the Great Depression, Paul Volcker, a top advisder to President Barack Obama, said on Friday.
"I don't remember any time, maybe even in the Great Depression, when things went down quite so fast, quite so uniformly around the world," Volcker said. (Reporting by Pedro da Costa and Kristina Cooke; Editing by Theodore d'Afflisio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this