LG Electronics asks for patent suit against Kodak
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - LG Electronics has asked a trade panel to investigate possible digital camera patent infringement by Eastman Kodak, the International Trade Commission announced.
LG Electronics made the request on Friday.
The ITC is a popular venue for patent disputes since it can bar infringing devices from importation into the United States.
Samsung Electronics filed a similar suit against Kodak on February 17.
The ITC announced in December that it would probe Eastman Kodak's allegations that LG and Samsung had infringed its patents of cell phone cameras.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources