LG Electronics asks for patent suit against Kodak
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - LG Electronics has asked a trade panel to investigate possible digital camera patent infringement by Eastman Kodak, the International Trade Commission announced.
LG Electronics made the request on Friday.
The ITC is a popular venue for patent disputes since it can bar infringing devices from importation into the United States.
Samsung Electronics filed a similar suit against Kodak on February 17.
The ITC announced in December that it would probe Eastman Kodak's allegations that LG and Samsung had infringed its patents of cell phone cameras.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video