LG Electronics asks for patent suit against Kodak
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - LG Electronics has asked a trade panel to investigate possible digital camera patent infringement by Eastman Kodak, the International Trade Commission announced.
LG Electronics made the request on Friday.
The ITC is a popular venue for patent disputes since it can bar infringing devices from importation into the United States.
Samsung Electronics filed a similar suit against Kodak on February 17.
The ITC announced in December that it would probe Eastman Kodak's allegations that LG and Samsung had infringed its patents of cell phone cameras.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |