Del Taco`s Bringing Shrimp Back
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
-- Crispy Shrimp Tacos are Back for a Limited Time Only -- LAKE FOREST, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Del Taco`s bringing shrimp back! The bold, great taste of Del Taco`s Crispy Shrimp Taco is back for a limited time only, beginning today and available while supplies last. With butterflied shrimp dipped in a lime chili batter, shredded cabbage, secret sauce, freshly made salsa and a lime wedge, the Crispy Shrimp Taco sells for only $1.89. The meal deal sells for $5.99 and includes two Shrimp Tacos, world famous crinkle cut fries and a drink. "Our Crispy Shrimp Taco is a tantalizing taste consumers crave. It was customer demand that led us to bring back this great taste," said Sharon Fogg, senior vice president of marketing at Del Taco. "Consumers know Del Taco is the place for great tacos and our Shrimp Taco delivers with shrimp in every bite." Del Taco first introduced seafood tacos with the launch of the Crispy Fish Taco in 2005. With a hand-breaded fish fillet, crunchy cabbage, hand-made salsa and secret sauce, Del Taco`s Fish taco remains one of the most popular tacos served at the Mexican chain. Del Taco menu items are made fresh to order, and are prepared with many quality ingredients including lard-free beans made from scratch daily, real cheddar cheese grated on site, chicken grilled fresh every hour, and fresh produce. Del Taco has more than 515 restaurants in 16 states. For Del Taco Barbara Caruso, 714-841-6777 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |