Portfolio of work: Mohammed Salem
Born in Gaza in 1985. Mohammed Salem joined Reuters in 2001 and has covered news and clashes between Palestinians and Israelis in the Gaza Strip. Mohammed won first prize for Photojournalism in the 2004 Dubai Press Club awards. He was also part of an exhibition at the Visa Pour L'Image festival in 2005 along with his two brothers entitled “Funeral Days”. He studied at the United Nations school in Gaza.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |