"Law & Order" star Hargitay hospitalized again
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Mariska Hargitay, star of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," was hospitalized on Wednesday for the second time this year due to a lung problem, her representative said.
Hargitay's latest trip to the hospital came two months after she sought treatment for a partially collapsed lung.
Spokeswoman Leslie Sloane said in a statement that Hargitay's latest trip to the hospital occurred after the actress felt "discomfort" related to the partially collapsed lung she suffered in January.
"She is undergoing routine tests and expects to be feeling better soon," Sloane said.
The 45-year-old actress plays detective Olivia Benson in the "Law & Order" series, and her health ailment is not expected to disrupt production.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Jill Serjeant)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |