Sasol: Oryx plant running at near-design capacity
JOHANNESBURG, March 9
JOHANNESBURG, March 9 (Reuters) - Petrochemicals group Sasol (SOLJ.J) said on Monday the Oryx gas-to-liquid (GTL) plant in Qatar produced an average of 29,000 barrels per day in February, which was near its design capacity.
Lean Strauss Sasol's general manager also said he expects the group's GTL project in Uzbekistan to move to the feasibility stage by the end of June.
"Our average production in February was 29,000 bpd...we can say that we are now at around design capacity," said Strauss.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Flak)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel