Chris Brown Withdraws From KCA Consideration
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LOS ANGELES, March 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- A spokesman for Chris Brown said that, given the controversy surrounding his nominations for Kids' Choice Awards, he is withdrawing his name from consideration. "Chris very much appreciates the support of his fans and the honor they have paid him in the way of nominations for Favorite Male Singer and Favorite Song. Unfortunately, the controversy surrounding the incident last month has shifted the focus from the music to whether he should be allowed to be among those nominated. While Chris would like to speak to his fans directly about this and other issues, pending legal proceedings preclude his doing so at this time. Once the matter before him has been resolved, he intends to do so." SOURCE Sitrick And Company, Inc. Mike Sitrick or Tony Knight, both of Sitrick And Company, +1-310-788-2850
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks