Bodegas Trapiche Recognized, Once Again!
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Impact Awards `Hot Brands of 2008` to Argentina`s Wine Leader NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Trapiche, the leading wine of Argentina, has been recognized for the second straight year as a 2008 "Hot Brand", by Impact, the prominent M. Shanken wine trade publication. Frederick Wildman and Sons, is the exclusive importer of Trapiche in the United States. "We are thrilled for Trapiche to have received this award, once again", stated Richard Cacciato, President and CEO of Frederick Wildman and Sons. "This honor bestowed on the brand acknowledges the tremendous efforts and work that Daniel Pi, the chief enologist, and his winemaking team have placed in producing the best possible wines in all price points." Francine Kowalsky, Trapiche`s brand manager added, "the Argentine wine category has grown exponentially, and Trapiche in the forefront of this growth!" Trapiche will receive Impact`s "Hot Brand" award at a ceremony held during this year`s WSWA at Orlando`s JW Marriott Hotel, on April 27th. Richard Cacciato, Peter Sheehan and Francine Kowalsky will be accepting this award on behalf of the Trapiche brand. Post-event photos upon request. Frederick Wildman and Sons Odila Gáler-Noël, 1-800-RED-WINE www.frederickwildman.com Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |