UPDATE 1-Valero says more time needed to fix OK refinery FCC
For refinery outages in the new Reuters Oil Fundamentals Database see here or go to <OFD/INFO>. (Adds quotes, background)
NEW YORK, March 17 (Reuters) - Top U.S. refiner Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) said Tuesday more time was needed to repair a 26,000-barrel-per-day fluid catalytic cracker at its refinery in Ardmore, Oklahoma, but the work should be completed soon.
"The Ardmore work is extending beyond the initial estimate. The repairs are expected to be completed soon," Valero spokesman Bill Day told Reuters in an email.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official