Italy March car orders to show double-digit growth-Unrae
ROME, March 27
ROME, March 27 (Reuters) - Italy's new car orders will show double-digit growth in March, the head of foreign car makers' association Unrae said on Friday, as government incentives kick in to boost demand.
"Orders in March will certainly have double-digit growth over last year," Unrae Secretary-General Gianni Filipponi said on the sidelines of a meeting. He added that car sales in the month should at least match March 2008 levels, echoing comments from research body Promotor on Thursday. [ID:nLQ474671] Italy publishes official figures for March car sales on April 1.
(Reporting by Alberto Sisto, writing by Jo Winterbottom)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |