Italy March car orders to show double-digit growth-Unrae
ROME, March 27
ROME, March 27 (Reuters) - Italy's new car orders will show double-digit growth in March, the head of foreign car makers' association Unrae said on Friday, as government incentives kick in to boost demand.
"Orders in March will certainly have double-digit growth over last year," Unrae Secretary-General Gianni Filipponi said on the sidelines of a meeting. He added that car sales in the month should at least match March 2008 levels, echoing comments from research body Promotor on Thursday. [ID:nLQ474671] Italy publishes official figures for March car sales on April 1.
(Reporting by Alberto Sisto, writing by Jo Winterbottom)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'