Italy March car orders to show double-digit growth-Unrae
ROME, March 27
ROME, March 27 (Reuters) - Italy's new car orders will show double-digit growth in March, the head of foreign car makers' association Unrae said on Friday, as government incentives kick in to boost demand.
"Orders in March will certainly have double-digit growth over last year," Unrae Secretary-General Gianni Filipponi said on the sidelines of a meeting. He added that car sales in the month should at least match March 2008 levels, echoing comments from research body Promotor on Thursday. [ID:nLQ474671] Italy publishes official figures for March car sales on April 1.
(Reporting by Alberto Sisto, writing by Jo Winterbottom)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister