Italy March car orders to show double-digit growth-Unrae
ROME, March 27
ROME, March 27 (Reuters) - Italy's new car orders will show double-digit growth in March, the head of foreign car makers' association Unrae said on Friday, as government incentives kick in to boost demand.
"Orders in March will certainly have double-digit growth over last year," Unrae Secretary-General Gianni Filipponi said on the sidelines of a meeting. He added that car sales in the month should at least match March 2008 levels, echoing comments from research body Promotor on Thursday. [ID:nLQ474671] Italy publishes official figures for March car sales on April 1.
(Reporting by Alberto Sisto, writing by Jo Winterbottom)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |