RPT-TABLE-Reuters/U Mich March final sentiment index 57.3
(Repeats to additional subscribers with no change to text)
March 27 (Reuters) - The Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers' final March consumer sentiment index rose to 57.3 from February's final reading of 56.3 according to a report released on Friday.
Economists in a Reuters survey expected a final March reading of 56.6.
Below is a table of the survey's components:
March Feb Jan Dec Nov Sentiment 57.3 56.3 61.2 60.1 55.3 Current conditions 63.3 65.5 66.5 69.5 57.5 Expectations 53.5 50.5 57.8 54.0 53.9 1-year inflation 2.0 1.9 2.2 1.7 2.9 5-year inflation 2.6 3.1 2.9 2.6 2.9
THE SURVEY: The Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers, a monthly series of data on U.S. consumer sentiment, are produced by the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Reuters has exclusive rights to distribute the data for six months after the release.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source