Capsuline's Sweet Taste of Success
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
POMPANO BEACH, FL, Apr 01 (MARKET WIRE) -- Health nuts and recessionistas alike are flocking to Capsuline.com. The brainchild of Jonathan Gilinski has been making medicine go down without the proverbial spoonful of sugar for the past 6 years. Capsuline produces empty flavored gelatin capsules designed to contain medication or herbs. Its clientele ranges from individuals wishing to encapsulate their home-grown herbs to big pharma. Gilinski is in a sweet spot indeed. He has cornered the ueber-nichy market of flavored capsules with some unique patented offerings such as coffee, mint, and bubblegum. Not satisfied with the human market alone, Gilinski expanded his reach into the animal health market in 2008 with some chicken, beef, and bacon flavored capsules housed under the aptly named PetVitamins.com. Few people give so much thought to capsules as Gilinski, constantly innovating on what is considered a ubiquitous commodity by most. With new flavors, unique time-release formula, and liquid-filled capsules in the works, Capsuline will steadfastly hold on to its market leader position for years to come. Contact: Martine Lacombe 954.975.6633 x128 email@example.com Copyright 2009, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions