LA jury finds Phil Spector guilty of murder
LOS ANGELES, April 13,
LOS ANGELES, April 13, (Reuters) - Music producer Phil Spector was found guilty on Monday of the murder of a Hollywood actress at his Los Angeles area home in 2003.
A Los Angeles jury returned the verdict against Spector, 69, after a five-month retrial. The first trial ended in a jury deadlock in September 2007.
(Reporting by Jill Serjeant, Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap