LA jury finds Phil Spector guilty of murder
LOS ANGELES, April 13,
LOS ANGELES, April 13, (Reuters) - Music producer Phil Spector was found guilty on Monday of the murder of a Hollywood actress at his Los Angeles area home in 2003.
A Los Angeles jury returned the verdict against Spector, 69, after a five-month retrial. The first trial ended in a jury deadlock in September 2007.
(Reporting by Jill Serjeant, Editing by Sandra Maler)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead