FortuNet Announces Correction of Record and Payment Date for Special Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LAS VEGAS, April 19, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FortuNet, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:FNET) announced on April 17, 2009 the details of a Special Cash Dividend (the "Special Dividend") of $2.50 per share. The record and payment date for the Special Dividend was inadvertently stated as Friday, April 17 and Monday, April 27, 2009, respectively. The correct and actual record date for the Special Dividend is Friday April 24, 2009 and the payment date will be on Monday, May 4, 2009. -0- CONTACT: FortuNet, Inc. Investor Contact Jack Coronel (702) 796-9090 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources