FortuNet Announces Correction of Record and Payment Date for Special Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LAS VEGAS, April 19, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FortuNet, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:FNET) announced on April 17, 2009 the details of a Special Cash Dividend (the "Special Dividend") of $2.50 per share. The record and payment date for the Special Dividend was inadvertently stated as Friday, April 17 and Monday, April 27, 2009, respectively. The correct and actual record date for the Special Dividend is Friday April 24, 2009 and the payment date will be on Monday, May 4, 2009. -0- CONTACT: FortuNet, Inc. Investor Contact Jack Coronel (702) 796-9090 email@example.com
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted