Citigroup shares down after Goldman comments
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Citigroup (C.N) fell in premarket trade on Monday, after Goldman Sachs wrote that credit losses were continuing to rise at a rapid rate at the bank.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica, Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters