Citigroup shares down after Goldman comments
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Citigroup (C.N) fell in premarket trade on Monday, after Goldman Sachs wrote that credit losses were continuing to rise at a rapid rate at the bank.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica, Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |