Germany's IKB plans 1 bln euro bond -IFR
LONDON, April 21
LONDON, April 21 (Reuters) - IKB Deutsche Industriebank IKBG.DE is planning a 1 billion euro ($1.3 billion) April 2011 bond backed by Germany's Financial Market Stabilisation Fund, IFR said on Tuesday.
Guidance has been set at mid-swaps plus around 35 basis points, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service.
IKB has named Barclays, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley to manage the deal, IFR said.
IKB is rated Baa3 by Moody's Investors Service and BBB- by Fitch Ratings.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone