Samsung aims to more than double notebook PC sales
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Electronics said on Thursday it aimed to more than double its notebook computer sales this year.
Samsung said in a news conference that it aimed to sell 5 million notebook computers in 2009, up from 2 million sold in 2008. It is also aiming to place as high as No. 7 in the global notebook sales ranking this year, after being ranked 10th last year.
(Reporting by Marie-France Han; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks