Samsung aims to more than double notebook PC sales
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Electronics said on Thursday it aimed to more than double its notebook computer sales this year.
Samsung said in a news conference that it aimed to sell 5 million notebook computers in 2009, up from 2 million sold in 2008. It is also aiming to place as high as No. 7 in the global notebook sales ranking this year, after being ranked 10th last year.
(Reporting by Marie-France Han; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry