Samsung aims to more than double notebook PC sales
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Electronics said on Thursday it aimed to more than double its notebook computer sales this year.
Samsung said in a news conference that it aimed to sell 5 million notebook computers in 2009, up from 2 million sold in 2008. It is also aiming to place as high as No. 7 in the global notebook sales ranking this year, after being ranked 10th last year.
(Reporting by Marie-France Han; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling