Samsung aims to more than double notebook PC sales
SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Electronics said on Thursday it aimed to more than double its notebook computer sales this year.
Samsung said in a news conference that it aimed to sell 5 million notebook computers in 2009, up from 2 million sold in 2008. It is also aiming to place as high as No. 7 in the global notebook sales ranking this year, after being ranked 10th last year.
(Reporting by Marie-France Han; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'