Boulder Total Return Fund Announces Results of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
BOULDER, Colo.--(Business Wire)-- The Boulder Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: BTF) held its annual stockholders' meeting in Phoenix, Arizona on Friday, April 24, 2009, at which time stockholders elected Richard I. Barr, Joel W. Looney, Dr. Dean L. Jacobson, John S. Horejsi, and Susan L. Ciciora to serve as directors. In addition to the routine election of Directors, the Fund`s stockholders also approved an amendment to the Fund`s charter classifying the Board of Directors into three separate classes and making related changes to the charter. As such, John S. Horejsi and Dean L. Jacobson were elected as Class I Directors, each to serve a one-year term and until their successors are duly elected and qualified, Joel W. Looney was elected as a Class II Director, to serve a two-year term, and until his successor is duly elected and qualified, and Richard I. Barr and Susan L. Ciciora were elected as Class III Directors, each to serve a three-year term, and until their successors are duly elected and qualified. Ms. Ciciora and Mr. Horejsi were elected by a separate vote of the Fund`s preferred shares. For more information on the Fund, please visit www.boulderfunds.net. Boulder Investment Advisers, LLC Nicole Murphey, 303-449-0426 Copyright Business Wire 2009
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel