Audi Recognizes 35 Dealers With 2008 Magna Society Awards
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
- The program honors the best of the best among all distinguished U.S. Audi dealers - To earn the award, dealers must meet customer service and business objectives - Magna Society fits alongside Audi dealer plans to spend $1 billion on franchises HERNDON, Va., April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Providing superlative customer service while achieving strong overall business performance was no simple feat as economic headwinds worsened toward the end of last year. Yet 35 Audi dealers nationwide excelled on both scores, earning Magna Society awards for 2008. Audi established the Magna Society to recognize U.S. dealerships that stand out as the best of the best. To qualify, dealerships can't just meet or exceed sales targets. They must also demonstrate they are maintaining a solid financial foundation, merit high customer satisfaction scores and show their facilities and staffs represent the progressive Audi culture. "This is far more than a sales contest," said Reinhard Fischer, Director, Network Management, Audi of America. "It is a broad-based measurement of dealers leading the way in firmly establishing that the Audi experience is a superior experience for American luxury car buyers." The annual Magna Society awards thus mesh with long-range plans established by Audi and its franchise partners to make Audi facilities more exclusive. Between 2003 and 2011, Audi dealers have made plans to spend $1 billion on facilities - a level of investment that has changed little amid the current economic downturn. Since 2002, the number of exclusive Audi dealerships has increased a remarkable 70% to 126 out of 270 overall in the U.S. "Commitment like this from dealers shows the excitement generated by the Audi brand and the collection of exceptional motor cars Audi has been introducing in recent years," said Johan de Nysschen, President, Audi of America. "It is the basis for a very bright future for Audi, its dealer partners and, most of all, customers." The 2008 Magna Society award winners listed by state are: Arizona Audi Chandler, Chandler, AZ California Audi Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA Stevens Creek Audi, San Jose, CA Bakersfield Audi, Bakersfield, CA Hoehn Audi, Carlsbad, CA Keyes Audi, Van Nuys, CA Pacific Audi, Torrance, CA Connecticut Danbury Audi, Danbury, CT Florida Classic Audi, Orlando, FL Audi Naples, Naples, FL Georgia Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta, Atlanta, GA Indiana Team Audi, Merrillville, IN Iowa Carousel Audi Iowa City, Iowa City, IA Kentucky Blue Grass Audi, Louisville, KY Massachusetts Audi Burlington, Burlington, MA Audi Westwood, Westwood, MA Bernardi Audi, Natick, MA Michigan Audi of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills, MI Williams Audi, Lansing, MI Delta Audi, Grand Rapids, MI Minnesota Carousel Audi, Minneapolis, MN Nevada Desert Audi, Las Vegas, NV New Hampshire Audi of Nashua, Nashua, NH New York Burdick Audi, Cicero, NY Ohio Audi Willoughby, Cleveland, OH Sunnyside Audi, Middleburg Heights, OH Oregon Sunset Audi, Beaverton, OR Pennsylvania Vision Audi, Leesport, PA Knopf Audi, Allentown, PA Rhode Island Inskip Audi, Warwick, RI South Carolina Audi Columbia, Columbia, SC Washington state University Audi, Seattle, WA Wisconsin Audi North Shore, Brown Deer, WI Car City Audi, Eau Claire, WI Zimbrick Audi, Madison, WI ABOUT AUDI OF AMERICA Audi of America Inc. and its 271 dealers offer a full line of German-engineered luxury vehicles. The Audi line up is one of the freshest in the industry with 23 models, including 12 models launched during model years 2008 and 2009. Audi is among the most successful brands globally. In selling one million vehicles worldwide in 2008, AUDI AG recorded its 13th consecutive record year for sales and profits. Visit www.audiusa.com or www.audiusanews.com for more information regarding Audi vehicle and business issues. SOURCE Audi of America Brad Stertz, Office: +1-703-364-7440, Mobile: +1-703-344-1320, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia