Dutch confirm swine flu case in three year-old
AMSTERDAM, April 30 (Reuters) - Dutch health authorities have confirmed one case of swine flu in the Netherlands, Dutch news agency ANP reported on Thursday, citing the health ministry.
A three year-old child had contracted the virus, ANP said.
This is the first confirmed case in the Netherlands. (Reporting by Reed Stevenson and Aaron Gray-Block)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Texas actress pleads guilty for ricin-laced letter sent to Obama