Dutch confirm swine flu case in three year-old
AMSTERDAM, April 30 (Reuters) - Dutch health authorities have confirmed one case of swine flu in the Netherlands, Dutch news agency ANP reported on Thursday, citing the health ministry.
A three year-old child had contracted the virus, ANP said.
This is the first confirmed case in the Netherlands. (Reporting by Reed Stevenson and Aaron Gray-Block)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York