Dutch confirm swine flu case in three year-old
AMSTERDAM, April 30 (Reuters) - Dutch health authorities have confirmed one case of swine flu in the Netherlands, Dutch news agency ANP reported on Thursday, citing the health ministry.
A three year-old child had contracted the virus, ANP said.
This is the first confirmed case in the Netherlands. (Reporting by Reed Stevenson and Aaron Gray-Block)
- Palestinian death toll rises to 76 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Wall St. slides as Portugal bank worry triggers selloff