Past U.S. policy on Pakistan 'incoherent' -Clinton
WASHINGTON May 19 (Reuters) - The United States' policy toward Pakistan has been incoherent over the last three decades, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday.
"I think that it is fair to say that our policy toward Pakistan over the last 30 years has been incoherent," Clinton told reporters. "I mean, I don't know any other word to use."
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change