- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Elizabeth Taylor released from L.A. hospital
LOS ANGELES |
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Elizabeth Taylor has been released from a Los Angeles hospital after what her publicist said on Tuesday was a routine checkup.
"I'm home from the hospital and feeling great," the 77-year-old screen icon blogged on her Twitter Web page. "Thanks for all the love and support!"
Publicist Dick Guttman said he had nothing to add because he gets his Taylor news from Twitter, like everyone else.
Taylor used Twitter to break the news of her hospitalization on Friday, when she sent a public message to former model Kathy Ireland thanking her for sending flowers.
(Editing by Jill Serjeant)
(please visit our entertainment blog via www.reuters.com or on blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this