Actor Johnny Palermo dies in car accident
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Actor Johnny Palermo, who appeared in more than 30 television shows in his brief career, died June 8 in an early morning car accident in North Hollywood, Calif. He was 27.
His girlfriend, Alessandra Giangrande, who was driving at the time, also was killed, and her brother suffered serious injuries. Palermo and Giangrande were pronounced dead at the scene.
Palermo was a regular on the Nickelodeon series "Just for Kicks" and appeared in three episodes of the CW's "Everybody Hates Chris" as Frank DiPaolo, Chris' overgrown classmate.
Palermo also appeared in "Cold Case," "General Hospital," "CSI: Miami," "Rules of Engagement," "How I Met Your Mother" and "CSI: NY." This fall, the native of Rochester, N.Y., can be seen in the indie film "Pizza With Bullets."
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions