- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states |
Giorgio Armani to unveil new women's fragrance
MILAN (Reuters Life!) - Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani will unveil his new signature women's fragrance Idole d'Armani next month.
Poland-born actress Kasia Smutniak will be the face of the advertising campaign, which will be presented during the Haute Couture week in Paris, the fashion house said in a statement on Wednesday.
Idole d'Armani will be in stores worldwide from September.
Armani, considered the doyen of Italian fashion, has several perfumes, and names such as singer Beyonce Knowles and Hollywood actor Josh Harnett have fronted some of their campaigns.
(Editing by Paul Casciato)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this