Eni declares force majeure on Brass River crude
MILAN, June 23
MILAN, June 23 (Reuters) - Italian oil and gas company Eni SpA (ENI.MI) has declared force majeure on crude oil exports from Nigeria's Brass River, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
On Friday, Eni said an attack on its Ogoda Manifold-Brass Terminal pipeline halted production of around 33,000 barrels of oil and 2 million cubic metres of gas per day.
(Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs