UBS names new Asia Pacific CEO
HONG KONG, June 25
HONG KONG, June 25 (Reuters) - UBS AG (UBSN.VX) on Thursday announced the appointment of Chi-Won Yoon as Chairman & CEO of Asia Pacific succeeding Rory Tapner, who is leaving the bank after 25 years.
Yoon joined UBS in 1997 as Head of Equity Derivatives, becoming Head of Asia Equities in 2004, Head of Asia Pacific Equities in 2008, and Head of Equities and fixed income for the region earlier this year.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins