UBS names new Asia Pacific CEO
HONG KONG, June 25
HONG KONG, June 25 (Reuters) - UBS AG (UBSN.VX) on Thursday announced the appointment of Chi-Won Yoon as Chairman & CEO of Asia Pacific succeeding Rory Tapner, who is leaving the bank after 25 years.
Yoon joined UBS in 1997 as Head of Equity Derivatives, becoming Head of Asia Equities in 2004, Head of Asia Pacific Equities in 2008, and Head of Equities and fixed income for the region earlier this year.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead