Jeri Ryan gains "Leverage" at TNT
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Former "Star Trek: Voyager" heroine Jeri Ryan is set to play a recurring role on the TNT vigilante drama "Leverage," which begins its second season next month.
She will play Tara, a smart-ass, street-wise con woman whom Sophie (Gina Bellman) calls on for help and who gets sucked into the Leverage family of bigwig busters. Timothy Hutton heads the cast. Ryan most recently co-starred on CBS' "Shark."
(Editing by Dean Goodman at Reuters)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies