Jeri Ryan gains "Leverage" at TNT
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Former "Star Trek: Voyager" heroine Jeri Ryan is set to play a recurring role on the TNT vigilante drama "Leverage," which begins its second season next month.
She will play Tara, a smart-ass, street-wise con woman whom Sophie (Gina Bellman) calls on for help and who gets sucked into the Leverage family of bigwig busters. Timothy Hutton heads the cast. Ryan most recently co-starred on CBS' "Shark."
(Editing by Dean Goodman at Reuters)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |