Jeri Ryan gains "Leverage" at TNT
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Former "Star Trek: Voyager" heroine Jeri Ryan is set to play a recurring role on the TNT vigilante drama "Leverage," which begins its second season next month.
She will play Tara, a smart-ass, street-wise con woman whom Sophie (Gina Bellman) calls on for help and who gets sucked into the Leverage family of bigwig busters. Timothy Hutton heads the cast. Ryan most recently co-starred on CBS' "Shark."
(Editing by Dean Goodman at Reuters)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video