- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Farrah Fawcett funeral set for Tuesday in L.A
LOS ANGELES |
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A private funeral for actress Farrah Fawcett will be held at the Catholic cathedral of Los Angeles next Tuesday, church officials said on Friday.
The service for the former "Charlie's Angels" actress will take place at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels at 4 p.m. PDT (1900 EDT).
Fawcett, 62, died on Thursday after suffering a long and public battle with anal cancer.
(Reporting by Dean Goodman; editing by Anthony Boadle)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this