Dukakis, Fricker to star in "Cloudburst"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Veteran actresses and fellow Oscar winners Olympia Dukakis and Brenda Fricker are teaming up for a road-trip comedy, "Cloudburst."
Dukakis and Fricker will play a couple, together for 30 years, who break out of a nursing home and head to Canada to get married, picking up a young male hitchhiker along the way.
Thom Fitzgerald, who worked with Dukakis on the films "The Event" and "3 Needles," is writing and directing the feature for Sidney Kimmel Entertainment.
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Driver in fatal New York train crash 'zoned out': union
- Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute |
- EU Commission fines banks $2.3 billion for benchmark rigging
- HTC 'One Mini' faces UK ban after court ruling on patent infringement