Dukakis, Fricker to star in "Cloudburst"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Veteran actresses and fellow Oscar winners Olympia Dukakis and Brenda Fricker are teaming up for a road-trip comedy, "Cloudburst."
Dukakis and Fricker will play a couple, together for 30 years, who break out of a nursing home and head to Canada to get married, picking up a young male hitchhiker along the way.
Thom Fitzgerald, who worked with Dukakis on the films "The Event" and "3 Needles," is writing and directing the feature for Sidney Kimmel Entertainment.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N