Indonesia's Bakrieland raises 150 bln rph from sukuk
JAKARTA, July 9
JAKARTA, July 9 (Reuters) - Indonesian property firm PT Bakrieland Development Tbk (ELTY.JK) raised 150 billion rupiah ($14.7 million), as targeted, from a sukuk issue to finance business expansion, an underwriter told Reuters.
Bakrieland is part of the diversified Bakrie Group, controlled by the family of cabinet minister Aburizal Bakrie.
The firm issued a two-year tranche with a coupon rate of 15.48 percent and a three-year tranche at 16 percent, according to Djoko Purwanto at PT Bahana Securities which, together with PT Madani Securities, underwrote the offering. ($1 = 10,210 Rupiah) (Reporting by Sonya Angraini; Editing by Sara Webb)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning