has announced the addition of the "Emerging Carbon Fiber Applications 2009 -
2014: Trends, Economic Feasibility and Profit Opportunity Analysis" report to
Carbon fiber has become the material of choice of every major material
application. The role of carbon fiber is increasing day by day in general life.
Whether it is the Boeing or Airbus aircrafts you fly or the laptop you carry.
CFRP have higher strength-to-weight ratios and impact resistance, offer greater
design flexibility and better resistance to chemicals and corrosion. The
applications of carbon fiber are increasing day by day. To understand the how
and what factors pave the way of carbon fibers in each of the emerging
applications, we have done a deep research and identified the top emerging
applications. A deep insightful research is done covering the fundamentals of
applications like how and where CFRP is used. Along with these things key
drivers and challenges are discussed in detail for each of the applications. A
deep opportunity and potential analysis is also done in the report. Most
important the key success factors are discussed in detail each of the
This unique 277 page report from us provides all the valuable information and
tools that you may need in operating your business successfully in the CFRP
market. In today's global economy, you need every advantage that you can find to
keep you ahead in your business. Learn about potential trends, identify new
applications, and explore the directions that the CFRP market is heading for.
Features of This Report:
To make informed business, investment, or strategic decisions, professionals
need timely and accurate information. The author believes Emerging Carbon Fiber
Applications 2009 - 2014: Trends, Economic Feasibility and Profit Opportunity
Analysis fulfill this core requirement. This is a vital reference guide for the
carbon fiber producers, CFRP component manufacturers also the companies which
are using alloys or metals but wants to switch for CFRP.
* Carbon fiber potential for emerging applications.
* Key application details with fully illustrated diagrams and pictures.
* Technology roadmap for each application.
* Growth drivers an challenges and their impact
* Market opportunities for various applications such as civil construction,
automotive, consumer goods, wind blade, nuclear centrifuges and others.
* Size of the opportunity in a particular application.
* Key success factors for carbon fiber across each application
Benefits of this Report:
The core competency is in market research and management consulting. In last 10
years, the author has worked on hundreds of market research studies. Our market
report offers following benefits.
* It saves you money, as compared to doing research in-house. ($80,000+)
* It saves you time. The author delivers the report in hours vs. months of
in-house data collection and report writing.
* It is an un-biased source of industry facts, intelligence and insights.
* It helps you make confident business decisions quickly.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
The study is intended for material suppliers, compounders, parts fabricators,
OEMs, investors, executives and consultants. The multi-client market studies
from us are used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized
for a variety of reasons:
* Business development
* Strategic planning
* Business presentation
* Competitive materials analysis
* Market Expansion
* Revenue Planning
* Investment Decision
Key Topics Covered:
* 1 Executive Summary
* 2 Carbon Fiber Snapshot
* 3 Nuclear Centrifuge Rotor Tubes
* 4 Consumer Electronics
* 5 Offshore Oil and Gas Applications
* 6 Wind Energy
* 7 Automotive Applications
* 8 Construction Industry
* 9 High Pressure Tanks
* 10 Fuel Cell
* 11 Medical and Biomedical Applications
* 12 Commercial Aerospace
* 13 Recent and Future Applications
* List of Figures
For more information visit
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Copyright Business Wire 2009