Canada sees full recovery by 2010-2011 fiscal year
L'AQUILA, Italy, July 10 (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on Friday he expected Canada's economy to recover fully by the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
He also said he would let the deficit run if needed and would not hike taxes or cut spending to bring it under control.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |