Canada sees full recovery by 2010-2011 fiscal year
L'AQUILA, Italy, July 10 (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on Friday he expected Canada's economy to recover fully by the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
He also said he would let the deficit run if needed and would not hike taxes or cut spending to bring it under control.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |