North Korea leader Kim Jong-il has pancreatic cancer: report
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has pancreatic cancer, South Korean broadcaster YTN said on Monday in an unsourced news flash.
Kim's health is one of the most closely guarded secrets in the reclusive communist state.
(Reporting by Jack Kim, Editing by Dean Yates)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions