Clinton says she will visit Pakistan in the fall
WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who visits India later this week, said on Wednesday she will go to Pakistan in the fall.
"Success in Afghanistan also requires close cooperation from neighboring Pakistan, which I will visit this fall," she said in a speech at the Council of Foreign Relations think tank.
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State