Indonesia police report car bomb on N Jakarta toll road
JAKARTA, July 17 (Reuters) - Indonesian police said on Friday a car bomb went off at a toll road in north Jakarta, following two bomb blasts earlier in the day at JW Marriott and the Ritz-Carlton hotels in Jakarta's business district.
Metro TV said two people were killed in the car bomb. (Reporting by Telly Nathalia, Editing by Sara Webb)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls