Japan Tobacco to buy Brazilian leaf producer
TOKYO, July 22
TOKYO, July 22 (Reuters) - Japan Tobacco Inc (2914.T) said it would buy unlisted Brazilian tobacco leaf supplier Kannenberg & Cia Ltda and Kannenberg, Barker, Hail & Cotton Tabacos Ltda to help it secure a stable supply of tobacco leaves.
Japan Tobacco said it expects to finalise the deal in October.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source