- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Malaysia's Petronas planning dlr bond -source
HONG KONG, July 28 |
HONG KONG, July 28 (Reuters) - Malaysian state oil company Petronas [PET.UL] has hired Morgan Stanley, CIMB Bank and Citigroup for a global dollar bond issue, including a five-year sukuk and a 10-year conventional debt offering, a source close to the deal said.
It is launching roadshows ahead of the offering with investor meetings in Kuala Lumpur on July 29, in Singapore on July 30, in London on July 31 and in Abu Dhabi and Dubai on August 2.
Investor presentations will also take place in the United States on August 3 and August 4. (Reporting by Umesh Desai; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this