Manson Family member interviewed for special
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Charles Manson's lookout driver will tell her story to viewers for the first time in decades in a History special on the Manson Family murders.
For the 40th anniversary of the shocking Hollywood murder spree, the network has scheduled the two-hour "Manson" on September 7. It features an extensive interview with Linda Kasabian, who stood guard while her fellow cult members murdered actress Sharon Tate and others.
The star witness for Manson's prosecution, the reclusive Kasabian hasn't been extensively interviewed since "A Current Affair" ran a special on the 20th anniversary of the murders in 1989.
The special recounts the nine months leading up to what Manson dubbed Helter Skelter, a two-night murder spree that he and his LSD-addled followers thought would incite a race war.
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters