Cablevision to spin off Madison Square assets- report
NEW YORK, July 29
NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC.N) is preparing to spin off its Madison Square Garden assets, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, citing a person familiar with the matter.
Those assets include the New York Knicks basketball team and Radio City Music Hall, it said, and stockholders would receive one share of the new company, to be called Madison Square Garden, for every share of Cablevision they own.
Cablevision was not immediately available for comment. (Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image