Cablevision to spin off Madison Square assets- report
NEW YORK, July 29
NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC.N) is preparing to spin off its Madison Square Garden assets, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, citing a person familiar with the matter.
Those assets include the New York Knicks basketball team and Radio City Music Hall, it said, and stockholders would receive one share of the new company, to be called Madison Square Garden, for every share of Cablevision they own.
Cablevision was not immediately available for comment. (Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |