Cablevision to spin off Madison Square assets- report
NEW YORK, July 29
NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC.N) is preparing to spin off its Madison Square Garden assets, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, citing a person familiar with the matter.
Those assets include the New York Knicks basketball team and Radio City Music Hall, it said, and stockholders would receive one share of the new company, to be called Madison Square Garden, for every share of Cablevision they own.
Cablevision was not immediately available for comment. (Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video