Ford: sales up "dramatically" on cash for clunkers
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's (F.N) U.S. sales chief said on Thursday that the pace of auto sales has picked up "dramatically" since the launch of a cash for clunkers program.
* U.S. sales chief says automaker's July sales were 'strong' before launch of
* U.S. sales chief says industry-wide July sales rate could top 10 million
units, highest rate of the year
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut