Ford: sales up "dramatically" on cash for clunkers
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's (F.N) U.S. sales chief said on Thursday that the pace of auto sales has picked up "dramatically" since the launch of a cash for clunkers program.
* U.S. sales chief says automaker's July sales were 'strong' before launch of
* U.S. sales chief says industry-wide July sales rate could top 10 million
units, highest rate of the year
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine