Police force Mousavi to leave cemetery
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian police forced opposition leader Mirhossein Mousavi to leave a Tehran cemetery where hundreds of mourners had gathered to commemorate victims of the unrest that erupted after the June presidential election.
"Police forced Mousavi to return to his car and leave the cemetery. Police are also warning mourners to leave the place or face the consequences," a witness told Reuters.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |