Jesse Ventura a man of mystery in new TV series
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Jesse Ventura, the former Navy SEAL, wrestler and Minnesota governor, will explore the mysteries behind modern-day conspiracies in a new cable TV series.
TruTV, formerly Court TV, has ordered seven episodes of "Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura," which will premiere in late 2009.
Additionally, truTV has teamed with "Conspiracy" producer A. Smith & Co. ("Hell's Kitchen") for a pair of new shows "Full Throttle Saloon" and "Surprise Inspection," both of which are slated for 2010.
The four-part "Full Throttle" will provide an inside look at the world's largest biker bar, Mike Ballard's Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis, S.D.
The two-parter "Surprise Inspection" will follow public health inspectors in Providence, R.I., as they visit some of the city's dirtiest places, including restaurants, hotels, convenience stores, gas stations, stadium concession stands, public swimming pools and health clubs.
(Editing by dean.goodman at Reuters)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police