Adam Beach enters ring with wrestler Steve Austin
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Adam Beach will star opposite "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in "The Stranger," an action vehicle for the wrestling star.
The man-on-the-run story follows an FBI agent (Beach) who is tracking down a material witness (Austin) involved in a top-secret investigation. Erica Cerra, best known from the SyFy series "Eureka," will play a psychiatrist involved in the case.
Rob Lieberman is directing the indie film. Shooting begins lensing this week in Vancouver. Beach, a veteran of "Law & Order" and Clint Eastwood's "Flags of Our Fathers," will have a featured role on the next season of HBO's "Big Love."
(Editing by dean.goodman at Reuters)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO