UPDATE 1-Fortinet files for $100 mln IPO
Aug 10 (Reuters) - Network security provider Fortinet Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Monday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The Sunnyvale, California-based company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus that Morgan Stanley & Co, J.P. Morgan Securities and Deutsche Bank Securities were underwriting the IPO, along with several other underwriters.
For 2008, Fortinet earned $7.4 million on revenue of $211.8 million.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell, their expected price or the intended listing symbol. (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn