Bombs in Baghdad and northern Iraq kill 33
BAGHDAD Aug 10 (Reuters) - Two truck bombs killed 17 people and wounded 54 east of the northern Iraqi city of Mosul on Monday, an official in the provincial governor's office said.
In Baghdad, two car bombs killed 16 people and wounded 81 in the southwest of the capital, police said. Earlier, police put the toll of the Baghdad bombings at 12 killed and 59 wounded.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama