Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
MADRID Aug 11 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
The endebted Spanish media group has ordered bankers BNP Paribas (BNPP.PA) to accelerate the sale of part of its publishing group Santillana after the breakdown of talks with Mediapro's Imagina to merge the pair's audiovisual interests, Expansion reported on Tuesday, citing financial sources.
The Spanish airline will release July traffic data after the market's close.
For today's European market outlook double click on [.EU].
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on .IBEX
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click [HOT-ES]
For Spanish language market report double click on [.MES]
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on [.EU]
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media