Valero in US fuel deal worth up to $230.5 mln
WASHINGTON Aug 12 (Reuters) - Valero Marketing and Supply Co., a unit of Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N), has won a U.S. Defense Logistics Agency contract worth up to $230.5 million for aviation fuel, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.
The contract ends on Oct. 30, 2010, the Pentagon's daily contract digest said. (Reporting by Jim Wolf; editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |