UPDATE 1-Two Hershey directors resign over new committee
NEW YORK Aug 13 (Reuters) - Hershey Co (HSY.N) said on Thursday that Arnold Langbo and Charles Strauss resigned from its board of directors due to a difference of opinion regarding a special committee.
Hershey said its board established a special finance and risk management committee that would also review the company's annual plan and other strategies such as acquisitions and asset sales.
The company said Langbo and Strauss resigned because they believed that keeping responsibility for these matters with the board as a whole was better corporate governance. (Reporting by Martinne Geller; Editing by Derek Caney)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |