Citigroup shares rise after BofA-Merrill upgrade
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Citigroup Inc (C.N) rose 3.4 percent to $4.20 in premarket trading on Friday, after Banc of America-Merrill Lynch upgraded the company to "buy." The third-biggest U.S. bank's second-quarter results showed consumer credit delinquency stabilizing suggesting better loan loss trends in the quarters ahead, analysts, led by Guy Moszkowski, said.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica; Editing by Theodore d'Afflisio)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source