Citigroup shares rise after BofA-Merrill upgrade
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Citigroup Inc (C.N) rose 3.4 percent to $4.20 in premarket trading on Friday, after Banc of America-Merrill Lynch upgraded the company to "buy." The third-biggest U.S. bank's second-quarter results showed consumer credit delinquency stabilizing suggesting better loan loss trends in the quarters ahead, analysts, led by Guy Moszkowski, said.
(Reporting by Ryan Vlastelica; Editing by Theodore d'Afflisio)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet